Amazon Smile is a charitable program run by Amazon that allows customers to choose a charitable organization to which Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price of eligible products. Signing up for AmazonSmile is easy and can be done through the Amazon Smile’s website or app. In this article, we will provide a step-by-step guide on how to sign up for AmazonSmile and start supporting your favorite charity while shopping on Amazon.
How to Login To Amazon Smile Website
Here is how you can loginn to the Amazon smile’s website so that you can start giving out charity.
- Enter your Amazon email address or mobile phone number that you used to create an account on the website.
- Click on the Continue.
- Enter your amazon password.
- Click on the Sign-In button.
What Is Amazon Smile?
Amazon Smile is a giving initiative run by the online retail, Amazon. Customers can select a charity to receive a donation from Amazon of up to a part of the cost of eligible purchases. They must first choose a charity organization to support by visiting the Amazon Smile website or using the app, which is available for iOS and Android devices.
Customers can also participate in AmazonSmile by purchasing eligible items from Amazon.com. When an organization is chosen, people will make donations to that organization for all Amazon purchases made through the AmazonSmile website or app. Right now, 0.5 percent of the cost of qualified purchases is donated. Customers in the US, UK, Australia, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and other countries can use Amazon Smile.
Three Ways to Join Amazon Smile and Support Charitable Causes
AmazonSmile is a charitable program sponsored by Amazon that allows customers to designate a nonprofit organization to which Amazon would donate a part of the purchase price of qualifying products. If you want to join AmazonSmile, you can do so in a variety of ways.
1. Sign Up To AmazonSmile Using A Web Browser
One of the easiest ways to sign up for Amazon Smile is through the AmazonSmile website. To do so, follow these steps:
- Go to the Amazon Smile website at https://smile.amazon.com.
- If you are not already signed in to your Amazon account, you will need to sign in using your Amazon login information.
- On the Amazon Smile homepage, click on the Supporting drop-down menu and select Change your charity.
- Search for the charitable organization you want to support. You can search by name or by category.
- Once you have found the organization you want to help, click the Select button next to its name.
- Confirm your selection by clicking the Yes, I understand that I must always start at smile.amazon.com to support [Charity Name] button.
2. Sign Up For AmazonSmile From The Amazon Shopping Mobile App
The Amazon Smile app is available for both iOS and Android devices and allows you to sign up for AmazonSmile and make purchases through the app. To sign up for AmazonSmile through the app:
- Download the Amazon Smile app from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android).
- Open the app and sign in to your Amazon account.
- Tap on the Charity tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Select “Change your charity” and search for the charitable organization you want to support.
- Once you have found the organization you want to support, tap the “Select” button next to its name.
- Confirm your selection by tapping the Yes, I understand that I must always start at smile.amazon.com to support [Charity Name] button.
3. Sign Up Through Amazon Customer Service
If you are unable to sign up for AmazonSmile through the website or app, you can also sign up through Amazon’s customer service center. To do so:
- Call Amazon’s customer service center at 1-888-280-4331.
- Follow the prompts to speak with a customer service representative.
- Let the representative know that you are interested in signing up for AmazonSmile and provide the name of the charitable organization you want to support.
Does Amazon Smile Prime Exist?
Amazon Smile Prime is a fictional initiative. Customers can select a nonprofit organization to receive a part of the purchase price of qualifying products through AmazonSmile. A charity program sponsored by the online retailer. Amazon Prime is a monthly subscription program that offers members access to streaming music, movies, and TV series as well as other benefits like free two-day shipping.
These two initiatives are independent of one another and stand alone. While Amazon Prime focuses on delivering its members improved shopping and entertainment benefits, AmazonSmile is more concerned with philanthropic contributions. They cannot combine AmazonSmile and Amazon Prime into one service.
Take Away On Amazon Smile
In conclusion, there are several ways to join AmazonSmile, including online via the AmazonSmile website, via the AmazonSmile app, or via Amazon’s customer care department. It would be best if you chose a charitable organization for each technique to validate and support your choice.
It is crucial to keep in mind that not all items sold by Amazon qualify for AmazonSmile donations. So you must make sure you shop on the AmazonSmile website or app to support your preferred nonprofit organization.