Are looking for how to update your DS4Windows to the latest version, to be able to connect to your PC to your PS4 or PS5 controller? Well, updating the software is easy and all you have to do is follow the automatic or manual method. To know how to use either of these methods, follow this article.
How To Update Your DS4Windows
As stated above, there are 2 methods on how to update your DS4Windows software on our PC. Let us enumerate more on the proceeding subheadings.
How To Automatically Update Your DS4 Windows To Version 3.2.13
This method is very easy and does not consume time. To update your DS4 Windows to Version 3.2.13 automatically, follow these steps:
- Make sure that you are connected to the internet.
- Open the DS4Windows app already installed on your PC.
- Wait a while, then a DS4Windows Update Available! window will appear.
- Click on the Yes button.
Then, the new DS4 Windows version 3.2.13 will begin downloading. The installation process is automatic. This means you don’t need to follow through with any other process as it will do everything from here on, on its own.
After it has finished downloading, the new updated version of the DS4 Windows will start up after the installation.
How To Manually Update Your DS4 Windows To Version 3.2.13
This method does not actually needs you to have an already existing/installed DS4Windows software on your PC. It works even as a newbie or not.
However, if you are a newbie, I recommend going through the easy guide on how setup DS4Windows. To update your DS4 Windows to Version 3.2.13 manually, follow these steps:
- Open your Web Browser.
- Go to the DS4Windows website.
- Click on the Download button on the top right corner of the page.
- Then, scroll down and click on download once more.
This will begin to download the zip file of the latest DS4 Windows folder, which will be 4.24 MB in size. After it has completed downloading, then:
- Unzip the file.
- Delete the previous DS4Windows file.
The new updated DS4 Windows version 3.2.13 should look something like this.
Features Added to DS4Windows With The New Update 3.2.13
I will now be providing you with information about the new features added to DS4Windows with the new update 3.2.13. The new update to DS4Windows includes several new features, including:
- A resource workaround in the project file is to remove and then add files, which improves performance.
- They’ve added missing JoyCon controls for Special Actions Unload Triggers.
- The accuracy of Touchpad Mouse and Gyro Mouse has been improved by adding a remainder cutoff.
- Users can now specify which devices the mapper should work with, thanks to the addition of a FirstLaunchUtilWindow.
- Extra attribution for the DsHidMini project has been added to the first launch window.
- Also, the single app instance check has been changed to use
- Profile switch notifications have been added for the Auto Profile system.
- The default app theme will now change based on the Windows app color setting, thanks to the addition of implicit default theme logic.
- A lock recursion issue in OutputSlotManager has been prevented if a ViGEm failure is encountered.
- Vietnamese language support has been added, thanks to the contribution of taolatao 147.
These new features are a welcome addition to DS4Windows, and they make the application even more powerful and versatile. In addition to the new features listed above, the update also includes some bug fixes and performance improvements.
Major Bug Fixes And Improvements On The DS4Windows Version 3.2.13
In addition to the new features listed above, the update also includes several bug fixes and improvements. These include:
- The fix for a bug that caused the controller to disconnect when the battery was low.
- The bug that prevented the controller from being recognized by some games has been fixed.
- The improvement of the touchpad mouse functionality.
- The improvement of the gyroscope functionality.
Overall, the new update to DS4Windows is a significant improvement over the previous version. It includes several new features and bug fixes that make it a more powerful and versatile tool for using a PS4 controller on a PC.
If you are a user of DS4Windows, I encourage you to update to the latest version and check out the new features. For more information, please see the official release notes.