LogMeIn123 Rescue is an easy-to-use remote access software that lets you connect to computers on your network from anywhere. It also has many other useful features like file transfer, screen sharing, and more. Get it today! But first, let’s take a closer look at what it is, how to apply, and log in, and let’s give it a quick evaluation.
What Is LogMeIn123 Rescue?
WWW Logmein123 com is a remote support tool that enables technical support to securely access your computer from any location to do diagnoses or to resolve any issue, providing you have a strong and reliable internet connection. To fix any issues with your computer, your IT support specialist can instantly access it from anywhere using this Remote Desktop tool.
What is LogMeIn123 Rescue used for?
LogMeIn123 is a remote access software that allows you to control another computer from your own computer or mobile device. It is used for a variety of purposes, including:
- Remote desktop support: IT professionals can use LogMeIn123 to remotely access a customer’s computer to troubleshoot problems or provide support.
- Remote file access: You can use LogMeIn123 to access files on a remote computer, even if you are not physically at that computer.
- Remote application access: You can use LogMeIn123 to access applications that are installed on a remote computer.
- Remote presentations: You can use LogMeIn123 to give presentations to a group of people, even if they are not in the same room as you.
- Remote learning: You can use LogMeIn123 to take classes or tutorials from a remote instructor.
- Remote gaming: You can use LogMeIn123 to play games on a remote computer, even if you are not physically at that computer.
How Does LogMeIn123 Rescue Work?
LogMeIn123 is a versatile tool that can be used for a variety of purposes. It is a popular choice for IT professionals, businesses, and individuals. LogMeIn uses a combination of technologies to allow you to remotely control another computer. These technologies include:
- A secure connection: LogMeIn uses a secure connection to encrypt all data that is transmitted between the two computers. This ensures that your data is safe from unauthorized access.
- A virtual desktop: LogMeIn creates a virtual desktop on the remote computer. This allows you to see and interact with the remote computer’s desktop as if you were sitting in front of it.
- Input and output: LogMeIn uses your computer’s keyboard, mouse, and speakers to control the remote computer. This allows you to type, click, and drag on the remote computer’s desktop just as you would on your own computer.
To use LogMeIn, you first need to install the LogMeIn client software on both the computer you want to control and the computer you want to control it from. Once the client software is installed, you can connect to the remote computer by entering its unique ID or IP address.
Once you are connected to the remote computer, you will be able to see and control its desktop. You can open and close applications, access files, and run any other task that you would normally do on your own computer.
WWW.LogMeIn123.COM – Free Remote Support Trial
If you are not already subscribing to LogMeIn, you will need to create a free account. The free account is a 14-day trial account that gives you access to download the LogMeIn software.
- Click this link
- Fill out the registration form
- Then Click Start Free Trial (An activation email will be sent)
- Activate the account
- After clicking the activation link, the setup LogMeInRescueTechnicianConsoleApp.msi will automatically start downloading.
NOTE: The free trial lasts for only 14 days.
We are now done with the steps on how to get a free remote support trial account. Now let us move on to the next topic.
How to Download, Install & Set up LogMeIn123 Rescue
Downloading the app is easy and does not need any extra assistance. That is after you have gotten the PIN code that you can proceed to download. But even if you don’t have a PIN code, we will guide you through the steps of getting one. For those that just opened a new free trial account, when clicking the activation link, an application, LogMeInRescueTechnicianConsoleApp.msi, will be downloaded onto your computer.
But for those who already have an account, to download this software, click this Link. If it doesn’t automatically start downloading, you can click the Didn’t launch? Download again button, to prompt another download.
- After the download is complete, Run the setup.
- Select your preferred language, then click next.
- Click next to all the following prompted messages and then click I accept the terms in the license agreement.
- Select the destination folder for the software, then click next.
- Then click the install button.
How do I create a LogMeIn Rescue account?
Here are the steps on how to create a LogMeIn account:
- Go to the LogMeIn website and click on the Create an Account button.
- Enter your email address and create a password.
- Click on the Create Account button.
You will then receive an email from LogMeIn with a confirmation link. Click on the confirmation link to activate your account. You should now be able to log in to your LogMeIn account and start using LogMeIn services.
WWW LogMeIn123 COM Login – How To Login
After that installation is completed, it will prompt a LogMeIn client window to open on your PC. This is where you would need to log in. Here is a simple guide to the steps of logging in.
- Open the LogMeIn Client Window.
- Click on Log in.
- Log in to your account.
- Then the LogMeIn control panel will prompt up.
- You are all set up and ready to go.
How to Use LogMeIn123 Rescue?
There are mainly two ways that you can use LogMeIn. You can use it either as a host or as a client. But what exactly does it mean to be a client or a host? You might ask. Well, being a Host just means that your computer or PC is the device that another computer would control. While being a client means that you would be controlling a host’s PC.
You could be asking yourself, “How can I become a Host or a Client?” We will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to do that, so don’t worry. But before we begin, please note that both devices must have LogMeIn installed for both methods.
LogMeIn Host – Share Your Computer Screen with LogMeIn
The feature allows you to share your screen with another person. This gives them the ability to control your PC. To perform this action, all you have to do is.
- Go to the Desktop Sharing Menu in the LogMeIn control panel software and click Send Invitation.
- A new window will pop up and they expect you to set a self-district timer for the link, click Next
- Then select the method of invitation you want, whether you want to send it yourself or you want it automated.
- When the receiver clicks the link that was sent to their email, a window will pop up
- Click accept before 30 seconds or the window will expire
- Choose how much access to your computer you want this person to have.
That is practically all. However, while you are hosting, you will have the ability to pause hosting or screen sharing, or you can just disconnect it together.
LogMeIn Client – Use LogMeIn to Remotely Control Another Computer
This time, the tool lets you use your computer to access someone else’s screen, which is the exact opposite of hosting. You can now command another PC thanks to this. The only thing you need to do to complete this task is.
- Open the LogMeIn control panel software.
- Find and select the PC you want to connect to.
- Click the computer icon at the bottom left of the PC you selected.
- Enter the logins for the computer you selected, then click OK.
- You now have access to the other computer.
Conclusion On www.logmein123.com Remote Support.
After completely going through this article, you now know the various ways to activate your LogMeIn123 on any PC. You also know that LogMeIn support is used mainly for technical support.
Yes, they are similar. Simply said, we formerly knew GoTo as LogMeIn until the brand name got changed. Even after changing the name of the company, more people still use the LogMeIn brand than the GoTo brand, thus they decided to keep it in use.
A tool used by technicians to remotely access computers and mobile devices is called LogMeIn Rescue.
It is just a common misunderstanding among people, when typing LogMeIn123 they mistakenly add a 4 at the end.
No, it is not free, but they give a 14-day free trial.
No, there is no free version only a paid version of LogMeIn123
Also, Check Out:
- Google Chrome Remote Desktop–Review, How to Install & Setup
- Tesla Solar Roof–Shingles, Powerwall & Cost
- Top 25 AAA Games To Play on 8GB RAM Intel Core i3