Apply for the Israel Ezeadiruo Foundation (ISEF) Scholarship today! It Now Open!
In a world where financial constraints often hinder deserving youths from pursuing higher education, the Israel Ezeadiruo Foundation (ISEF) emerges as a vital ally. As a non-profit organization operating across the six geopolitical zones of the country, ISEF’s primary goal is to extend a helping hand to qualified individuals who, despite having the potential for university admission, find themselves held back by economic barriers. This blog post sheds light on ISEF’s commitment to providing educational access and equality, transcending borders with a vision to become a globally recognized force for humanitarian goodwill.
The Israel Ezeadiruo Foundation’s (ISEF’s) Mission
ISEF’s fundamental mission revolves around breaking down barriers to education, ensuring that promising individuals are not denied the opportunity to pursue higher learning due to financial limitations. In acknowledging that education is not just a privilege but a fundamental right, ISEF believes that by empowering these talented youths, they contribute to the growth and prosperity of society as a whole.
How to Apply – ISEF Scholarship Application Process
Are you a bright student facing financial hurdles? Are you passionate about achieving your academic goals? If so, the ISEF Scholarship Program is here for you. Here is the application process for the ISEF scholarship:
- Download the Application Form: Aspiring applicants are encouraged to kickstart their journey by downloading the scholarship application form from the official ISEF website. This initial step serves as a gateway to unlocking educational opportunities.
- Create an Account: After completing the application form, applicants must create a personalized account using an active email address. This account acts as a hub for managing and tracking their progress through the scholarship application process.
- Upload Necessary Documents: To finalize their application, candidates must compile and upload a PDF file containing all required documents. These include:
- Scholarship application form.
- Institution admission letter.
- Birth certificate.
- ID card for students in 200 level and above.
- JAMB result.
- WAEC/NECO or equivalent.
- Transcript (for students in 200 level and above).
- Testimonial from the last secondary school attended.
- Two attestation letters – one from an academic authority within the institution and one from a respected community member.
- Two recent passport photographs.
- A personal letter to ISEF detailing their financial status and explaining the need for the scholarship.
To accommodate all potential candidates, the deadline for the 2024 scholarship application is set for January 4th. For more details on the scholarship application process, please click here.
ISEF is not just an organization; it represents a movement toward a future where educational opportunities are accessible to all, irrespective of financial background. By delving into the comprehensive scholarship application process, ISEF aims to identify and support individuals who possess the potential to become leaders and change-makers. Together, we can dismantle the barriers that hinder educational attainment and pave the way for a world where every individual has the chance to reach their full potential.
- Bedrock/Uniben Tertiary Scholarship for Undergraduates 2023
- The Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme for Young Entrepreneurs
- Mauritius Africa Scholarship Scheme 2024