The University of Greenwich is offering a £3,000 scholarship award discount to their International Students. They offer people who want to pursue a degree program at the institution the first year free of charge. Keep reading to know how to apply for this scholarship award.
A tuition price cut or discount of up to £3,000 can be received by international students who are at the University of Greenwich, that are currently accepted to enroll in the University of Greenwich’s first-year program. Also, the scholarship award by the way is only available given that you’ve met these conditions.
- You must be having an admission to be a full-time undergraduate student.
- The £3000 discount is only available for the first years; for the following years, you must pay the full amount.
- The award is only available if you are yet to begin your first year.
- The individual looking for this scholarship award must not have any other scholarships.
- The recipient of the award will be asked to take part in events and interviews.
- Each application is limited to one, and the board’s decisions are final.
To apply to the international scholarship award at the University of Greenwich. Firstly, you must make sure you have met up to the requirements below. Here they are.
- If the university has accepted you to begin the course on January 2023 or April 2023.
- You must be receiving any other scholarship.
- Must be a soon to be the first year
To apply for this scholarship, you do not need to submit any documents. All you need to do is to follow these steps:
- Click this link
- Scroll down till you see How to apply
- Below it, select I have read and agree to the terms and conditions, after you have read the terms and conditions.
- Then you will see Have you already made an application to the International Scholarship Award for 2022/23 entry?, select No
- You will see What is your fee status?, select Oversees
After this process, this is why we said you needed to have applied and gotten admission to the university.
- Input your Greenwich Student ID
- Then fill in the following requirements and click submit.
Deadlines and important dates
These are the significant dates that you need to keep in mind. Every start or resume date has a different deadline, and those dates also have their own distinct dates by which applicants should expect a response. Here are the dates.
- If you starting by January 2023 or April 2023, the deadline for the scholarship award is Sunday 30 October 2022 and you should expect a response by Friday 04 November 2022.
- If you starting by January 2023 or April 2023, the deadline for the scholarship award is December 11, 2022 and you should expect a response by Friday 16 December 2022.
Also, Check Out:
- She-Hulk Ending: Who is Skaar? & MCU Theories on How to Introduce To The MCU
- LogMeIn123 @ www.LogMeIn.com–How To Apply, Login & Review.
- Most Followed Accounts On All Social Media Platforms