Do you know that with the new Google One update, there is an exclusive VPN feature? Google’s pixel 7s and pixel 7 pros have this exclusive feature that other phones can have access to. This feature is an extremely underrated thing that other smartphone companies don’t bother adding. In this article, we will be discussing everything to know about this new feature.
What is VPN by Google?
VPN by Google is a very new-best expensive feature that Google just added to their Google One application. This feature is exclusively only available on the Pixel 7 lineups. It allows pixel users to use VPN access for free. No payment, no free day trial, and no limitations. Considering Google, this VPN feature would be better than all the VPN services, since they are all third-party apps. It would be well-optimized and would not make your phone heat up and drain the battery.
How To Use Google One To Connect To VPN
Frankly, it is not hard. Google had made it extremely easy for just anyone to find and use. The VPN feature is not hidden, and setting it up is not hard. So, here are simple steps on how to get connected to VPN using the Google One app.
- First of all, install the Google One app from the Play Store if you don’t have it. Or update the app on the Play Store.
- Open the Google One app by tapping on the app icon from your home screen.
- Next, tap on the menu that says VPN, you’ll see a key icon inside the menu. This will open the VPN by Google page.
- Lastly, in the Use VPN section, tap on the slider to begin the connection.
Once you tap on the slider, it will turn blue. Then you will recurve a notification that “VPN is connecting”. Then, after some time, the VPN will be successfully connected.
Advantages Of Google One VPN Feature Over Other VPN Providers
Many people now consider Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) to be a necessary tool for securing and protecting their online activities and privacy. While there are several VPN companies on the market, Google One recently unveiled a new VPN feature that is only available to owners of the Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro. We shall examine the benefits of Google One’s VPN functionality over other VPN providers in this article. Here is a list of the advantages of the Google One VPN feature over other VPN providers.
- The VPN feature of the Google One app is completely free with no registration fee. Unlike other VPN providers that charge you for their services, this one is free to use.
- It should be easily more optimized than other VPN providers. Given that they are all third-party apps, they drain a lot of battery and cause phones to heat up. In the case of Google One VPN, it is a first-party app and we are all familiar with how Google loves to options.
- You can also directly deactivate or snooze the VPN connection from your notification center. The snooze feature is extremely good if you want to use normal internet for a while before automatically connecting next to it.
Reasons To Use Google One VPN Service
Everyone uses a VPN connection for the same thing, right? To change your IP address location, there are other reasons why. Here are the reasons you might want to use the new VPN service.
- To be able to browser or stuff the internet with a private and secure network.
- To easily hide your IP address or reduce online tracking.
- To help you stay protected from any threats like hackers on any unsecured network. This may be a public network like a public Wi-Fi at the coffee shop.
In conclusion, for users of the Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro, the VPN feature in Google One is a fantastic addition because it offers a cost-free. Also, it is an easily accessible VPN service that is practical and optimized. It is especially helpful when using public Wi-Fi networks to use a VPN to help safeguard your online privacy and security.
Have you used the VPN functionality of Google One? Your opinions on it, please. Please share them with us below; we’d love to hear about your thoughts and experiences!
Also, Check Out:
- Google Chrome Remote Desktop–Review, How to Install & Setup
- Every New Feature And How to set up Google Messages To Use All The New Features
- List Of All Popular AOL Online Games People Played | 14 Games