In this article, you will learn what Zendesk is, how to register and create a Zendesk account, and the benefits of creating a Zendesk account.
What is Zendesk?
Imagine you’re running a small business, like a lemonade stand. You’re doing great, but you’re starting to get a lot of orders. It’s getting hard to keep track of all your customers and their requests.
That’s where Zendesk comes in. Zendesk is a tool that helps you manage all your customer interactions in one place. You can use it to track tickets, chat with customers, and answer emails. Zendesk also makes it easy to collaborate with your team, so you can always provide the best possible support to your customers.
In Short, Zendesk is a customer service software that helps businesses of all sizes provide better customer support. It’s used by companies like Airbnb, Spotify, and Slack, and it’s a great tool for teams of all sizes.
How to Create A New Free Zendesk Account
We will walk you through the steps involved in creating a free Zendesk account so that you can start providing your customers with the best possible support. Here are the steps to register for a Zendesk account:
- Go to www.zendesk.com: www.zendesk.com and click on the Sign In button in the top right corner of the page.
- On the next page, click on the New here? Start free trial option.
- Enter your email address and click on the Next button.
- Fill out your name, last name, phone number, job title, company name, number of employees, and language preference.
- Create and enter a password and click on the Next button.
- Zendesk will send you a verification email. Open the email and click on the Verify your account button.
- Fill out the questionnaires that Zendesk provides to improve your trial experience.
- Click on the Continue button.
- You will be redirected to your Zendesk account dashboard.
Once you have registered for a Zendesk account, you can start using the software to manage your customer interactions. Also, Zendesk offers a 15-day free trial. After the trial ends, you will need to subscribe to a paid plan in order to continue using the software.
Also, Check Out: LogMeIn Antivirus Firewall – How to Install With Benefits
Benefits of Creating a Zendesk Account
There are many benefits to create a Zendesk account, including:
- Gaining valuable customer service experience. Zendesk is used by many companies of all sizes, so having a Zendesk account can give you the opportunity to gain real-world customer service experience. This experience will be valuable to you if you decide to pursue a career in customer service in the future.
- Building a portfolio of customer support work. Zendesk accounts allow you to track your customer interactions and support tickets. This information can be used to build a portfolio of your customer support work, which can be helpful when applying for jobs in the future.
- Learning about customer support software. Zendesk is a popular customer support software, so learning how to use it can make you more marketable to potential employers. Even if you don’t end up working in customer service, knowing how to use Zendesk can be a valuable skill in other industries, such as sales and marketing.
- Networking with other customer support professionals. Zendesk offers a community forum where customer support professionals can connect and share tips. This can be a great way to learn from others and network with potential mentors.
- Developing your customer service skills. Zendesk provides insights into your customer interactions, such as which support channels your customers are using most often and what types of issues they’re having. This information can help you improve your customer service skills.
Also, Check Out: LogMeIn123 Rescue: The Ultimate Guide for Remote Support
Zendesk Suite Pricing Plans
Zendesk’s customer support suite offers pricing plans for businesses of all sizes. Monthly plans start at $19/month, and yearly plans start at $55/agent/year. The price of the plans increases based on the number of agents you have and the features you need. Here is a more detailed overview of Zendesk’s pricing plans:
Zendesk’s basic plan starts at $19/month. Other monthly plans are:
- Suite Team at $69/agent/month.
- Suite Growth at $115/agent/month.
- Suite Professional at $149/agent/month.
- Suite Enterprise (contact Sales).
Zendesk’s pricing is based on the number of agents you have. The price of the plans doubles for every additional agent you have. This is a good thing for small businesses. Because it means that they can start with a low-cost plan and then upgrade as their business grows. So, if you have 1 agent for the Suite Team, your monthly cost will be $69/month. If you have 2 agents, your monthly cost will be $138/month.
Zendesk offers four pricing plans for its customer support suite: Suite Team, Suite Growth, Suite Professional, and Suite Enterprise.
- Suite Team at $55/agent/year.
- Suite Growth at $89/agent/year.
- Suite Professional at $115/agent/year.
- Suite Enterprise is a custom plan for enterprise businesses with specific needs.
Creating a Zendesk account is a great way to gain valuable customer service experience, build a portfolio of your work, learn about customer support software, network with other professionals, and develop your customer service skills. Also, if you are serious about providing excellent customer service, then creating a Zendesk account is a wise investment. It is a tool that can help you take your customer service to the next level.