This is a review of 4K Video Downloader. I have spent hours downloading each video on YouTube one by one. So, with this frustration, I spent an extra hour finding and testing out all the YouTube video downloaders. After, I landed on 4K Video Downloader. So, here is a full review of the 4K Video Downloader app. This will cover everything you will need to know about the app.
What is 4K Video Downloader?
4K Video Downloader is a popular video downloader application that lets you download videos from a variety of websites, including YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, and Twitch. It is a freemium software, with a free version that has some limitations, and a paid version that unlocks all the features.
The free version of 4K Video Downloader allows users to download up to 5 videos per day, 5 videos per playlist, and 5 videos per YouTube channel. It also limits the quality of videos that can be downloaded to 1080p.
The paid version of 4K Video Downloader removes these limitations and allows users to download videos in up to 4K resolution. It also includes features such as the ability to download entire playlists and channels, extract subtitles, and convert videos to different formats.
How To Download YouTube Playlist On 4K Video Downloader
One of the great things about 4K Video Downloader is that it can download entire playlists from YouTube. This is a great way to save a collection of videos that you want to watch later or to download a playlist for offline viewing. Here are the steps on how to download a YouTube playlist on 4K Video Downloader:
- Download and install 4K Video Downloader on your computer on the 4K Video Downloader website.
- Open the Get 4K Video Downloader+ app.
- Copy the URL of the YouTube playlist you want to download by sharing the playlist and copying the URL.
- Click on the Paste Link button on the top right menu. This automatically downloads the YouTube playlist. Although, if you are using an older version, then,
- Select the Download the Playlist option from the drop-down list.
- Select the format, quality, and output folder.
- Click Download.
Overall, the free version is a great option for casual users, while the paid version is a better choice for power users who need more features.
Pros & Cons Of 4K Video Downloader+ Over Other Downloaders
Here are some of the pros and cons of 4K Video Downloader:
- It is easy to use.
- The app can support multiple websites as listed above.
- Allows video downloads of high resolutions. Including 4K and 8K resolution.
- You can download playlists and channels.
- It supports batch downloading.
- It can extract subtitles.
- The app converts videos to different formats.
- The free version has limited features that only allow you access to download 30 videos in a day.
- It can be slow at times, on some websites.
- Not all features are available on all platforms, i.e. the free version.
- Not as user-friendly as some other video downloaders.
In this article, we have reviewed 4K Video Downloader, a popular video downloader application that lets you download videos from a variety of websites. We have discussed the pros and cons of the software, as well as how to download a YouTube playlist on 4K Video Downloader.
Also, Check Out:
- TubeBuddy Review: A Powerful Tool for Growing Your YouTube Channel
- How to Get Started with StockTwits in 5 Minutes or Less